Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Boundaries are LIMITED ):

I was never given a large key. The Key to Freedom. My Boundaries are limited. I don't travel unless with my family. I don't drive unless with my mother. My mother sheltered me and keep me from harm. Today I went to trim my eyebrows. I trim my eyebrows every month. It is quite cheap. I don't do facial. I was given the privilege of SPA for ten long years. Now's the time to pick up the cross and please my old folks. I listened to orders.

Life is very boring and it is like confinement. That is why by the end of this year when the new shopping mall opens, I'm looking for a past time temporary job as a promoter to fulfill my mother's wishes and prophecy. I should be out working since I had been resting for about a year since I gave up my job!

I had spent this entire year getting to know myself. At least I know myself truly well by now and I have found a great radio station - RED FM! and also FLY FM! I listen to both. My mother listens to 988 FM. My life is full of the Box- juke box, a radio transistor! Writing helps me fulfill my deepest longing. The desire to confess. I seldom finds a good believer but my BLOG helps me fulfill my deepest desire ! Companianship.

I had loved the Lord. I had trusted Buddha. I had longevity. I had stardom. I had lust. I had kinship, I HAVE A FAMILY. I have two beautiful sons whom I cherished with all my heart, a darling mother-in-law who takes care of my children and my mother who cooks SO WELL! I just PRAISE the Lord Almighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment