Monday, October 24, 2011

Journal Entry. ):D

Today I've been thinking about the bond. The bond I tie with my love ones. The bond I tie with my other half. The bond I had with my children. They were very strong and vivid in my life. I truly cherished them and would like to leave them with me as memories. Sometimes fond memories. Today I had a friendly chat with a girlfriend. I had so much pleasure conversing my fondest memories and my aspirations. I kinda think tonight has been truly special in the sense that I met her. I looked towards her with hope and friendship.

My computer tonight works splendidly. Unlike so many other challenging days of torment with the pc. I know I am aging, but my pc is aging too. And I don't know about its life-span, I hope to lengthen it, because I see myself in my writings and it helps. It really helps me in my daily lives. I wish I'd have this office for a lifetime to cherish, maybe another decade, or maybe five more years...... I thanked my brother for his commitment towards paying the bill as it's his computer to work on too.

Tonight I cherished my love for my commitment and my kinship. Tonight I cherished all the good moments I had and this one is none more the special. Tonight I praise God for a sense of well-being after chatting with my girlfriend. Tonight I thanked God for what I had, although they are times when I pleaded for more. But tonight I am grateful for what I had and I showed my gratitude through my writings.

Blessed is he who works on the Lord and Blessed is she who works with the Lord......!

No comments:

Post a Comment