Monday, January 30, 2012

My Bubble Tea Experience on 28 January 2012 ( Saturday ) at Aeon Rawang, Anggun Shopping Centre Outside...


Mom and I went to Aeon Rawang, Anggun Shopping Centre just situated outside Bandar Country Homes and for the first time since the foodcourt's been opened, I had my first cup of Tealicious Bubble Tea which I shared with my Mom. The large bottle is priced Rm7.50 while the regular mug is priced Rm6.50 which I chosed, and my flavour was HAINAN PEARL TEA. It's a mocha coffee Cappucino with lots of "sagos" as bubbles...

After comsuming the sagos, I feel FULL even after I shared with my mother because I just consumed a SIZZLING HOT PLATE CLAYPOT of Yee Mee with mushrooms and chickens...at the foodcourt nearby. The BUBBLE TEA Cafeteria is situated right at the centre of the foodcourt. I cherished the moment I had my first Bubble Tea with my Ma and I enjoyed myself very much at the food court. I PAID for my Food. There was a ATM machine just outside the foodcourt as well for easy patronage..

We stayed on the shopping mall for three hours waiting for the stage shows on children's festive dragon dance to emerge and later dispersed. I bought two pairs of lady-like T-shirts at a best buy of 2 for RM25 and Mom met a neighbour friend also went shopping at the shopping mall and they had a good chat for a long time while waiting for the children's stage shows to start.

I had a good time at Aeon Rawang, and vowed that when the TGV cinema opens its course in the next two months, we'll be here to watch our very first MOVIE show at the pleasant huge cinema. Adiooos, and I had loved the Lord..... Praise and blessings be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment