Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The year of the Golden Dragon - 2012; Hi, enter the dragon.......2012 is here!!!!!!


Journal Entry : =)

I am pretty excited over the starting of this auspicious new year of the dragon because it signifies "MIGHTINESS" and the dragon is an auspicious celestial animal worshipped by many for its MAJESTIC and accentricities.... Those born in the year 1964 will mark a turning point in their life because they are borned in the year of the dragon. This year 1964 babies will turn 48 years of their life. I am 43 this year, born in the year of the rooster. My other half as I recall, is born in the year of the rabbit, just like my eldest son who is gonna turn 13 this year and become an adolescent. A youthful boy, he is. I treasure his past. But I have given both my two boys "wings" to fly. They have found their own privacy and they have found their new-found FREEDOM . I think they will have to use their own two hands to fend for themselves as well as learn the facts of life from their beloved grandmother, Nanny Mcphee.

I have never regretted making that faithful decision that night in May, 2010. I took a taxi home to see Mom and stayed with my parents for almost two years. Everyday I visualised and magnified that fateful day when I came home and I NEVER REGRETTED having made that decision to come home.
I had never regretted that day leaving my past behind. My kids wanted their freedom, they don't want me to pester them and tell them what to do, they wanted more space to roam and more privacy to their computer games and they got it !

I ate well over here, I have gained some weight; I love my job and my daily chores around the house and I get to spend my very own pocket-money. At least I don't have to do marketing and think of what to cook for my half and children and I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER STUPID CRAZY QUESTIONS!
Nanny Mcphee is extremely inquisitive and so WAS her daughter who was borned in the year of the dragon ! Now she takes over my meal and serving and she works for her own mother, flesh and blood. There are no tears for your own kin. I am like a step-daughter, I don't feel the love or the glory after slavery. So much for carrying the cross for the Lord, Jesus Christ !!!!!! Ohaiogozamazda!  I am off to Liberty!

I like the picture at the top. IT SIGNIFIES MY NEW FOUND FREEDOM - just like what I have given to my sons !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment