Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When you are not a BREADWINNER...........!

When you are not a breadwinner, my ex gave me NO RESPECT. My mother-in-law LOOKED DOWN on me and poured me full of REGRET. I can't actually say but I have to put it this way, No pain, no gain, and once you fall down - NO RESPECT. I wish somebody would hold me up when I fall down. Only my sweet own mother does that, my own mother flesh and blood, not stepmother.

You simply CANNOT fall down. Buddhist have no FORGIVENESS. I marry the WRONG man. No return. I have to pay the price. I regret having gave up my job to fulfill my obligations. But the thing has already passed. Live with NO REGRETS. Breadwinning is the best. JUGGLE JUGGLE JUGGLE. Forgive and forget when you fall. I wish somebody would understand me as much as I am writing down this. YES, no matter how much you JUGGLE you are bound to fall, you have to live with it or LEARN TO FORGIVE, Pleasssseee.

No comments:

Post a Comment