Sunday, April 8, 2012

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS BUT IN HIS OWN TIMING........A MIRACLE - " I'm going back to church for worship and praises!"




A miracle happened in my life. I hadn't been to church for more than a decade. On and off I tried to push my way to church but I've got no transport and the only service of worship which I could attend that is English session was at night and I had been praying for transportation to the night worship as my parents would never allow me to walk home alone, a girl at night after dark. Triumphant Christian Centre holds its worship and praises at 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm on Saturdays at night and I had been dying my head off to go there and attend and sing praises to God. At last, my time of waiting has almost ended. This Saturday, April 14th at 7.40 pm my good friend whom I met at the bank, Polene, who drives a car and who is with the Lord, is offering to drive me to Triumphant Christian Centre to worship the Lord !!!!!!!!!

Today, Monday the 9th, I was running errands for my Dad, who had asked me to update his passbooks at the AmBank just situated outside and I got out my umbrella and walking shoes, and walked out to update my father's passbooks as well as pay the phone bill which was $3.80 at the Pos Office. I also met a good Samaritan at the Post Office. He gave me his waiting ticket queue as he also pushes the two buttons and one was on call. I managed to get two tickets and I got a faster one from a good Samaritan who gave me his other extra ticket on the waiting line which was the NEXT ONE !

So two good things happened today, Monday the 9th,April 2012. First , I got an offer for transport to the long awaited church worship which I had been dreaming for from Polene at the bank whom I met this morning while updating my father's passbooks and then a good Samaritan gave me his extra waiting ticket in line at the POS OFFICE and I got off EARLY !!!!!!!!

TWO MIRACLES HAPPENED THIS MORNING AND GOD HAD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS TO GO TO CHURCH AT TRIUMPHANT CHRISTIAN CENTRE !!!!!!!!  I will be going this coming Saturday the 14th ! I have long waited for this dying day, to have TRANSPORT to go to church !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment