Friday, April 13, 2012

"Mai Choi" ~ Buy Soong,takeaway, tah pau, breakfast, buy food from the marketplace. ):





Everyday I walked to the marketplace with my umbrella and my shopping bag with my Mom. Total two shopping bags to buy breakfast, food, nyonya kuih, chicken, pork, beef, fish, vegetables and lots and lots of other stuff as well as bread for the huge family of five. Below is the prescribed shopping bag for the whole family :



I would one day LOVE to have this as a travel shopping bag : (below)



SHOPPING IS INDEED MY RELIGION !!!!!!!! I love to hike like this one fine day too if there are mountains nearby........(below is the picture of my desired outfit and bag)



Everyday my mother and I take care of the stomachs of our entire family. We takeaway, tah pau, or even eat outside and spent all our money on food. My father's entertainment is apparently ASTRO and my entertainment is the NET. My brother's league is his assignment to pass his exams and my mother's entertainment is like me her precious stereo, radio, amplifier and music-soother for her tired but patient soul. I love my mother a lot . She listens to Ai-FM and I listen to Hitz.fm and RedFm and MixFm and Capital Fm. My mother onced listened to 98.8Fm but she finds it hard to concentrate on Cantonese and as she's fluent in Mandarin Speaking. I love my stereo too and I have one inside my bedroom. HOME SWEET HOME !!!!!!!!!!

This is the vision of my dream. I went hiking by the woods and enjoyed myself very very much until I got bitten by a snake and pass-away to dreamland HEAVEN. I died. THE END. This is my life. (P/S: I have avoided the woods because of snakes, though......)

No comments:

Post a Comment