Friday, April 13, 2012

Convenience Store - Marketplace, Bandar Country Homes.



Everyday I will walk out to the convenience store at the marketplace to buy groceries, food, fruits and many many other things. I see mothers, grandmas walking with their servant carrying baskets to catch up on the breakfast, lunch and dinner table to be served. This is our duties as mothers, housewifes, housekeepers - to keep the dining table FULL and LAID !!!!!!!!!!!

Many people tend to see my mistakes on divorce - I didn't give birth, I didn't open my leg, I didn't poo ......etc.... My mistakes was that my shopping bag was NOT large enough and my CHILDREN ARE SPOILT AND HARD TO MANAGE AND CONTROL ! ( Don't shame on me - what DAFUQ!)  I had other reasons to think about other than fulfilling my duties and my obligations, I had ALWAYS had the table LAID and I HAD ALWAYS PLEASED MY ex. Shame on him, that should be right. He is a coward !!!!!!!! I came home to settle my bills on my credit card payment and I presumed we had a fight and I took a taxi back, and he thought that I had run away and his mother gave me a bad rapport ! WHAT THE FUCK with HER!!!!!!!!!!

Well, he had shut down his phone for 2 years - no house telephone, no handphone, I can't talk to my kids at all, the lousy mother-in-law shut down hers too, THE HELL WITH HER. Alright, so you had the children to your soul, and the mother-in-law doesn't even want to work - just like me ! SHE IS FORCED TO WORK BY HER SON !!!!!!! No choice because I am living with my parents now and he just wouldn't step on the accelerator unto RAWANG TOWN and come and search for me to talk, and talk and communicate !!!!!!! LACK OF COMMUNICATION!!!!!!!! Own free will , GOOD BYE!!!!!!!! MOVE ON WANLING !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment