Thursday, April 19, 2012

The UGLY TRUTH ~ My ex-husband only thinks that love is to have sex and I, the woman thinks that virtually the guy should give "money" which is to put love in the hand like Katherine Heigl .



My ex asked for sex many many times and at all times and said that as long as I have sex with him and am always at his mercy, his money shall flow just like I had loved him that much BUT HE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN THING ABOUT ME OR EVEN CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL .......My twelve year marriage had ended. I had two sons. I gave them up because he loves the children MORE than his own wife because it came from his flesh and kin. I did the right thing to bear him children because to a man, his dream is to see his own flesh and blood. I did a mother's job well but I LOATH the mother-in-law , his mother because she gave me a bad rapport and talked bad about me to the children so much so that the children now does not want me now. I have the heart of a mother for I truly loves my own child and would never hurt a soul. NOT TO MY MOTHER-IN-LAW who often pronounce judgement on me and on my appearance and outlook in life. I HATE HER !!!!!!!!! Wash your hands ! Wash the toilets ! Why don't you do it now and spend the rest of your life in AGONY !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment