Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My SHOES are my leverage......."Give me a lever long enough And a prop strong enough, I can single-handedly move the world." - Archimedes.







I can walk out to the marketplace as many times as I want as per messenger quest sent by my Mom, armed with my Mother's working money, I can buy food and feed five heads.....
This morning, it was raining, and I reached out for my umbrella and put on my walking shoes. The rain was a drizzle and it could never harmed me. I bought BREAKFAST for my father, brother and me and also for my mother. I also ate out at the market because I was damn hungry for food. I managed to carry the food back to my house for my entire kin and the rain had stopped.

Then before ten, I walked out to the Pasar Segar Jimat to run errands for my Mom, armed again with my working money and I bought groceries such as bananas, potatoes, vegetables, tau foos and I also manage to spot "L" size adult diapers for my down-syndrome AUNT who needs diaper for sanitation. I bought 30 pairs of diapers for her at 1 ringgit per piece. The diapers are quite manageable and the size fitted her for her everyday NEEDS.
I came at the right opportune time as the diapers had runned out of stock and we had to make do with size M for ten days. The Kedai Lampin was situated at the far corner of the district of Country Homes but I managed to walk out there with the help of my walking shoes.There are my leverage for LIFE. I really thanked GOD.

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - JOHN WOODEN.

My shoes are my most devouted LEVERAGE as I love working out this way because it produces pleasure and no pain. I experience a level of physical vitality I've never felt before that I cherish. Pain is sometimes minimal. I love my walking pair of shoes. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment