Saturday, April 14, 2012

HOPE FOR JUBILEE!



PSALM 27 :1 - 6.

The Lord is my Light and my Salvation - whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid ?
When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
Though an army beseige me, my heart will not fear;
Though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.

One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek;
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his tabernacle
will I sacrifice with shouts of joy, I will sing and make music to the Lord.

Psalm 27 : 13 -14

I AM CONFIDENT OF THIS : I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING. WAIT FOR THE LORD; BE STRONG AND TAKE HEART AND WAIT FOR THE LORD.

April 14th, Saturday, 2012. Triumphant Christian Centre, BCH.

I waited upon the Lord and my wishes came true....... Thank you Lord.

My mother's wishes came true at Diakonia Christian Centre. She had a photo taken with the singer whom she admire for many many years since childhood. Pan Siew Choong from Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur aged the same as my Mom. Excellent singer and she sang well in Chinese, melodiously , says my Mom who went for the concert and stage at Diakonia.

I had my turn at Triumphant. I was glad and was full of consciousness. Praise be unto God and Thanksgiving. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment