Monday, April 9, 2012

My mother has found her OWN church - Diakonia Christian Centre with transport provided too ! Hers is in Mandarin Chinese speaking session.



This morning Mom and I were walking out to the market when one of my mother's friend driving in a small Perodua Kancil stopped us by the roadside and offered to give us a lift to the district market just outside our Country Homes. She also invited us to her church at Diakonia Christian Centre also somewhere just outside opposite Aeon Rawang the other side of another garden and there is a stage presentation on this Saturday the 14th. I asked for my mother is she would take us there in her car on Saturday and she had said yes and offered to drive us to Diakonia on Saturdays. Saturdays is the session for Mandarin Chinese speaking form and I had been invited to join Triumphant Christian Centre which is in English speaking and I had chose Triumphant this Saturday for worship.

My mother chosed Diakonia Christian Centre for her functions and church going. I encouraged her to go with her friend Ah Chan in her friend's car as she had graciously invited her. But I am going to Triumphant Christian Centre. Diakonia's start at 4 to 7 but mine at Triumphant starts at 8 to 10 pm at night. Mom's duty I will uphold while she goes to Diakonia in the afternoon after tea time. While when she comes home, then it'll be my turn to go for worship at Triumphant.

My father's welfare had to be taken cared of before we go for our functions. He is the head of the house and his needs will be attended to before we leave for our church. Our daily duties we will never fail to do and we will not neglect our roles as housekeepers and housewifes. If we play our roles well, then Dad will let us out to enjoy our worship sessions with our friends and we can mingle and celebrate the night out like going partying in the olden days.

I encouraged my Mom to go for functions at her church in Diakonia where she had friends, and I will start my life afresh with PERMISSION GIVEN to join Triumphant and helped out later with her duties. I will help out with the church, I promise. This day, The LORD was with me and my Mom !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment