Monday, January 24, 2011

Evolution of the Self - The Path to Unconditional Self-Acceptance.How to fully accept yourself when you don't know how.

This is Salma Hayek.
Though related, self-acceptance is not the same as self-esteem. Whereas self-esteem refers specifically to how valuable or worthwhile, we see ourselves, self-acceptance alludes to a far more global affirmation of self. When we're self-accepting, we're able to embrace all facets of ourselves - not just the positive, more 'esteem-able' parts. As such, self-acceptance is unconditional, free of all qualification. We can recognize our weaknesses, limitations and foibies, but this awareness doesn't interfere with our ability to fully accept ourselves.

So what, you're younger, and vibrant and beautiful and full of energy,poise,self-esteem but your brains are lacking! I've got more brains than you, more experience than you. I have been through more and I feel more compassion than your selfishness, and arrogantness as well as uncompassionability. I AM FREE!!! (You cry more, I don't have to cry NO MORE! Yippie!!!!

"Somebody said - I want to see you cry!!!!" ...............My crying days are over.....Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment