Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Waiting Outside the Lines......Greyson Chance. Waiting,waiting,I'm waiting.

Greyson Chance reminds me of my son. My son looks like Greyson Chance. Only thing is, he can't sing.

Learning to Wait -  developing the virtues of patience.

Learning to be patient is a decision. You decided to wait. You choose to use self - control to wait. It takes practice. To be patient, you need to change your mindset and the way you react when things don't go your way. Develop realistic expectations. Learn to expect and plan for things not always going smoothly so you will be prepared if you encounter complications and be pleased if you don't. Be resilient. It's just temporary, the difficulty will pass. Have faith that you can overcome. Be patient, knowing that if I had overcome before, I can overcome again to get through life's up and downs.

Be aware of triggers and avoid stingers at all times. It's too painful.

I am waiting outside the lines, says Greyson for Hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment