Friday, June 24, 2011

Disco ~ No entry! No key for entry! Never in my whole life!( I don't see myself as unlucky )

I have never been to disco and I don't see myself as unlucky because I haven't been given the privilege or the opportunity of enjoyment or fun at the disco tech or disco pup. It is a very dangerous place for girls to hang out if they don't have the right kind of friends who can take care of them girls. The boys can get all the opportunity and the key is given to them because they are strong and tough plus masculine in the sense when they know how to take care of themselves and their cars parked outside. Everybody is OUT to have a piece of fun and momento to remember and I got mine from somewhere else. Praise the Lord at all times! Let us not be destroyed as let us not come out to destroy or the ones destined to destroy!

No comments:

Post a Comment