Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Good and True Friend, Noraziah.

My Best Friend's name is Noraziah.She is currently 45 years of age and she is a housewife. I finally found an absolute friend. She is a real true good friend. God bless her soul.......I got to know her deeply this day on 23rd June, 2011 (Thursday). She lives nearby my house on the other road to our house, at the nearby lane. Her house number is 51, 3/7 and mine is 22, 3/8. I treasure this friendship. She invited me inside her beautiful house and presented an excellent glass of berry juice. I love her for it. I was thirsty after the long walk to trim my waist with her during evening time. We had a heart to heart talk and it was also emotional. I guess my life is slightly worse than hers but we could be blessed to stay as friends forever. Maybe oneday I had saved enough money and her timing is correct, she asked me to accompany her and I went out with her with permission from my parents and spent time eating out together at shopping malls and I belanja her as well with food. She is not a business women or a trader and she doesn't sell products which my mom is afraid of me being cheated. She is a pure housewife and mother of two, like me.
Welcome to our friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment