Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi,my name is Wan-Ling,I'm also called Elaine.....I've found my "heaven".

Heaven is in your mind. Heaven is in your soul....When I was a bright young teenager like you, I love to watch TV and videos of love stories and chapters and chapters of them of never-ending stories....until one fine day, I found my lark, my sparkling dew from the fountain of youth. We got married and expand. We had very good times and very good moments together. I cherish it still today. I'm still attached to him though, although we haven't met for the past one year though. We have been separated for quite some time due to circumstances beyond our control. I'll tell you in the chapters that follow. Now is this.

LOVE is eternity. It lies in the heart of time. Forgiveness is LOVE. My picture of love is as the picture above. A bright full ripe ole full moon. A lunar full moon eclipse. Bonnie Tyler. Total eclipse of the heart. Ha Ha Ha Ha....

I like my life. It has been planned. My parents planned for it. Every bit and every aspect of it. I owe it to them for eternity with a past...Thank you Lord and Thank You Buddha....

No comments:

Post a Comment