Sunday, August 14, 2011

Journal Entry.

Tomorrow I'm collecting my new IC and then I am going to register my voting post - BCH,Rawang. I have switched to a new IC because my old one is torn and irreplaceble because the photo is too youthful (young )! I have undergo a process of suffering and endurance programme, so ultimately my face looked wrinkle and aged. So I had to change my photo on my IC and also my recent address has deferred. My microchip is still working splendidly, says the officer at the governmental office when Ma took me by car to queue up with my number and pay the ten dollar fee. I took my photo shoot without make-up because if I were to travel outstation or overseas, at the airport , they look at your face and your identification so I had to match my face on my identification card. So it is better to change for good and for better. Good Times and Good Life. I have looked deteriorated but Mom said I look fine. I look terrific. In short, I have aged and I am OLD.

I looked back on my life and I THANKED THE LORD for faith, endurance, steadfastness, responsibility, HUMILITY, HUMBLENESS because I had been taught in school to serve Christ. I had marvelled at my expenditure because few had such BENEFITS. I praised the Lord. I praise Ma. I thanked my steadfastness (PEGANGAN HIDUP). Buddhism too has brought me wealth and health. Maintenance. Health and Wealth.
Perfection. Sometimes I think that I lost everything, but something tells me that THE BEST IS YET TO COME. I shall wait for it. My TURNING POINT - work.( I am going back to work ). HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment