Monday, August 15, 2011

To those who have been trained by it.........TRAINED by suffering? How? And how do I know whether the suffering has come because of my own sin or because God is teaching me? MAKING HARD DECISIONS :)

I may not always know. And in any case, the CAUSE matters relatively little. WHAT MATTERS IS MY REACTION TO SUFFERING. For I may be "TRAINED BY" suffering without understanding fully the reasons giving rise to it. I AM KIND!!!!! I AM OBEDIENT! TO SUBMIT TO YOUR ELDERLY FOLKS NO MATTER HOW RIGHT YOU ARE! (Marriage and Moving House to New-Found Family - Boyfriend's / Husband's Family ).A wife's / Women's RIGHTS!

Making Hard Decisions : I Praised the Lord over and over again because He Had Worked Marvelous Things/Ways in my life - My mother-in-law was not living with us during our puberty marriage years, we were having sex every so frequently and our babies grew up having wondrously a LOT of MILK POWDER. Thanks to Me! I make sure that my babie's Milk supply was always replenished and I had the money for it, Praise the Lord! My father-in-law died of cancer at the age of 53. His wife is a TERROR and a fussy old woman who was career-minded! I thanked the Lord that my Motherhood Years were TERRIFIC!Two is enough! My husband had agree to one baby but I wanted to have another one for the sake of the elder one. He is a tough daddy but I guess we lacked communication and a lot of foul-play. We lacked understanding because we speak different languages. He's very father oriented and I thanked the Lord for that. We just ran out of fuel supply and we practically RAN OUT OF LOVE. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment