Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Marriage was like a ROLLER COASTER! A ride without wings! ):

My Marriage was like a Roller Coaster. My marriage and raising two kids. My boys are now aged by Chinese New Year , 13 and 10, it's time to let go. BOYS WILL BE BOYS. I respected their PRIVACY and their games stations, playstations. Their father has been so kind as to buy for them playstations! I used to say it will destroy their school work results but their father doesn't care, he just go with the trend of the world of his darling children especially boys, and he so loves electronics! I don't care much nowadays, I've DONE MY PART IN RAISING HEALTHY BABIES and smart alecs too!

I'm going back to my career lifestyle by end of this year when Christmas shows up! I've had enough of housework, lethargy and snacks. It's time I pick up another cross, this time MY OWN FINANCIAL CROSS! Praise and thanks be to God! My money is small but my heart's content is achieved and my heart's desire is found! Halleluyah. Thanks to Ma. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment