Saturday, August 20, 2011

This Picture is under titled, "GOOD GIRL WITH BAD HABITS" :)D

I have a bad habits too and I am a good girl. My bad habits are, I like to rub my nose and rub my teary eyes whenever I eat a bowl of assam laksa or curry mee or even any bowl of mee. It's just my habit. I tend to have watery nose and I rubbed my face on my right sleeves. My son say I am a dirty girl and one of my friend who saw me rubb my sleeve also said that I should buy a lot of tissues. The truth is I don't have the money to spend on tissues a lot and I always try to save my piece of tissue. Maybe I should use toilet roll instead but I don't intend to. I just go with the flow. My Mom will provide me with tissues from her hand bag. I don't carry a handbag since the day I got robbed by a snatch thief about nine years ago. Since then , I had saved my money on buying hand bags. But I do carry a wallet which I put inside my jeans pocket everytime I go out or seldom does go out. My mother carries my money for me at all times. Thanks and praise the Lord. I ignore what people say about me being dirty, I always washed my hands with soap at every basin or wash tank. When I go to the loo, I always wash my hands after usage and wash with soap and hand dry. I am a constant reminder of keeping cleanliness a personal hygiene and I performed well if I needed to. So much a do for pride and self esteem and just to please fussy OLD FOLKS who don't know how to run a home with prosperity and peace.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment